Take control over the whole purchase-to-pay process by integrating the Inyett platform into your organisation’s own systems. Eliminate processes that don’t add value, streamline control functions and reduce risk by means of smart controls and reliable business information.
User Case|Control of supplier payments
Prevent risks, errors
and mistakes in
Identifies duplicate payments, mismatched amounts and currencies, unknown beneficiary accounts, predetermined limits and other risks.
At the same time, check out the company you’re doing business with… Is the company active? Do they have any significant debts or any record of non-payment? Notifications? Risk patterns? Or could the company even be registered as fraudulent?
- Identify financial crime such as scam companies and fraud.
- Increase security for colleagues, avoid misunderstandings and mistrust.
- Receive acknowledgement that processes and procedures are working properly.
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations, reduce the risk of costs.
- The ability to act proactively on mistakes and errors before they occur.
- Consistent, clear processes that enhance efficiency.
User Case|Monitor suppliers and customers
Monitor changes as they happen
Monitoring changes in the supplier and customer register is a big problem for everyone we talk to. Having control over which new suppliers and customers have appeared, and which have been lost, is a KPI that’s important to have control over. Feeling confident that companies in the register are updated with the right information, and that they follow the code of conduct that was secured when they started, is even more important.
- Get proactive protection in the first line of defence.
- Detect risks in time. Make sure registers are always updated with the correct information.
- Look at changes that affect payment security, not just overall creditworthiness.
Go to Inyett Company Data
Automated customer and supplier qualification. When setting up, or for monitoring.
Inyett Company Rating allows you to easily fulfil a streamlined process for setting up customers and suppliers for internal systems, or for monitoring master data such as supplier and customer registers. Fully integrated and automated.
- Correct and up-to-date business information
- Checks and proactive alerts when adding a supplier.
- Save valuable time by removing non-valuable processes.
User Case|Updated and correct data
Correct data when adding a customer or supplier to the register
Inyett Company Data delivers up-to-date, reliable and accurate company information via API directly to your systems. This means higher data quality, reduced risk of errors and mistakes, and efficiency savings by automating processes that would otherwise be handled manually.
- Higher data quality.
- Reduced risk of errors, mistakes, risk.
- Efficiency savings in automation.
User Case|Master data control
Inyett Control and Inyett Company Control allow you to take full control of your master data. Keep your supplier and supplier registers and all company information fresh and up-to-date.Go to Inyett Company Data