Quality and environment
Inyett AB is focused on helping companies and organisations to carry out improved internal financial checks. We see active quality work as a matter of course in our daily activities.
Every employee at Inyett contributes to creating satisfied customers. We do this, for example, through a prompt and correct response in our customer services, through professionally supplied services and with a range of services that meet customer needs. Systematic quality work is about a desire to always develop our services and working methods to better meet our customers’ expectations. By measuring customer satisfaction, we can monitor how we succeed with this and at the same time learn how we can become even better.
Our quality policy
By constantly developing and improving our services and adapting them to the needs of our customers, Inyett shall maintain and strengthen the trust of our clients. Quality is he company’s most important competitive asset, which means that every employee must perform his or her work, internally or externally, in a correct manner and deliver the service / service at the right time.
• Our customers should experience good handling and high availability.
• The company will be characterised by a favourable culture of improvement through, among other things. openness with regard to problem solving and a committed management.
• We must fulfil all the requirements that are imposed on our company through laws, regulations and agreements.
• We will strive for such a high quality of our work that we achieve satisfied customers and become successful in our business.
• We shall at least deliver a service and services according to the requirements agreed and shall constantly strive for increased customer benefit and improvement of the business.
• We must achieve a high standard of uniform quality by all our employees being highly motivated and having a sense of responsibility.
• We will constantly strive for improvements and checking systems to ensure the quality we promise.
• We undertake to comply with requirements from stakeholders and customers; laws and regulations are minimum requirements for our business.
In its activities, Inyett shall comply with applicable environmental regulations and otherwise be part of the creation of a sustainable society. Inyett is aware of global environmental issues and the company’s opportunity to make a direct and indirect impact.
We excercise our environmental responsibility and implement our environmental policy in practice by:
• Actively preventing pollution.
• As far as possible, recycling office products and consumables and minimising the use of disposable items.
• Striving for reduced consumption of paper and other office supplies.
• Using and conserving energy responsibly.
• Striving to, where possible, utilise new technologies for distribution and communication (email, video conferencing, etc.).
• First and foremost, choosing the means of transport in connection with business trips that makes the least possible environmental impact.
• Actively providing information about and marketing environmentally friendly services.
• Take into account impact on the environment in the procurement of goods and services and striving for knowledge about the most environmentally friendly alternative on each occasion.
• Striving to use environmentally approved products to access the most modern, environmentally friendly technology.
• Striving to increase the proportion of environmental cars in the company’s car fleet.
• Continuously working with information and training, for both staff and customers.
• Supporting environmental improvement suggestions in daily operations.
• Complying with the applicable environmental legislation and other relevant norms and regulations that apply to environmental matters.
Credit information permit
Benefits of a quality management system
More and more companies are realising the importance of being ISO-certified. The certification is proof that Inyett’s quality work actually comes up to standard. It is also one of our ways to respond to the demands and wishes that customers and suppliers make on us. For some, it is even a necessity to be certified in order to be able to participate in procurement at all. As a customer of an ISO-certified company, you also know that the collaboration partner is operated properly.
Benefits of an environmental management system
An active environmental work provides many benefits. Partly because our company achieves a reduced use of resources and lower costs for waste management, but also for our shared environment.
A living and well-integrated environmental management system gives us also:
• Increased process efficiency
• Reduced use of resources and materials per delivery
• Reduced waste production per delivery and thus reduced waste management costs
• Increased share of renewable resources and systems
• Increased goodwill and increased credibility for the organisation’s environmental work
• Increased competence in the organisation
• Increased dialogue between the organisation and stakeholders